Whoa… that’s one amazing question.
Over the years my writing has certainly been a culmination of my being!
A few thoughts on this…. I write because..
- There are a lot of things going on in my mind and when I write I see things clearly
- There are amazing notions in my head… it comes to reality when I write.Ahem! 😉
- It is a way of expressing my deepest fears and challenges
- It gives me an immense satisfaction at creating a few lines, hopefully sensible 😉
- Blogging, Poetry has helped me grow as a better person
- It helps me release unwanted stress
- I get to communicate with wonderful people, fellow writers, readers on a beautiful level
- I am amazed by the fellow writers across the world who share the same ideas as mine
- To be a voice not just for me but for others too
- For readers to laugh, cry, yelp, be aghast, surprised through my words for a moment
- To inspire others in whatever way I can
- To be in an amazing enchanting world of creation
- To be in a world
- I want to live through words
- It kicks me, guides me, helps me, challenges my being, arrests my attention and brings me closer to the miracle called LIFE
- I am a story!