My mind couldn’t fathom the immense profundity at the end of the Initiation day. All it said again and again- ‘I should have tapped on Inner Engineering much before I did Engineering!’ Phew! Probably I had to tread the hard way before I could cherish the Inner Way!
Well let me give you a glimpse of how my life has changed post Inner Engineering. Before that I want to be very clear, I am not writing this post to propagate a line of Yoga / any Foundation / Guru! I am simply sharing my experience as a person who has tapped into the beauty of Life and much more. I am sharing this so that it can reach any person (atleast one) who wants to know more about life, cherish it in the best possible way and who is willing to take on this journey of exploring oneself ‘The Inner Way!’
It is almost two years since I completed the Inner Engineering program offered by Isha Foundation. It is a 7-Day Program(3 hours every day with one day being the Initiation day which runs for 12 hours) where one is taken through learning a Kriya- Shambhavi Mahamudra.
What the Program Offers:
- Enlightening interactive sessions
- Guided Meditations
- Asanas, simple yoga postures
- Shambhavi MahaMudra, a powerful, 21-minute energy technique that brings your entire system into alignment so that your body, mind, emotions and energies function in harmony
Post the Inner Engineering program which I completed in Jan 2017, I took to regularly doing the Kriya everyday which runs for 21 mins. There have been significant changes in my Physical, Mental and Emotional well-being!
To describe a few,
- I feel an amazing sense of enthusiasm in carrying about my work day in and day out.
- It has been a overwhelming experience of Exploring myself inwardly and trust me I wait for each day so that I can learn more about myself and be a better being!
- I can multi-task several activities in varied fields at ease, be it writing, photography, social media management of my clients and learning anything new in a day. And I am not that tired or exhausted. Believe me- I am surprised! Because I used to get bogged down with maybe 1/2 tasks a day!
- My take on Life or perception of Life has changed and more so confirmed that there is something more than the mundane which we fail to grasp; there is something more than studies, work, marriage, children, family, materialistic aspirations, keeping up with the societal norms!
- As I hike in the Himalayas every year, I now see a tremendous change in my stamina and energy levels. With falling sick on a mountain and being exhausted all the time to now being a person who is truly happy and overwhelmed that my stamina holds me up throughout the trek in high altitudes. Fingers crossed, I haven’t fallen sick in the last three Himalayan treks since I have been regularly keeping up with my practices (Yoga).
- Though I haven’t tapped into the secrets of life and have an answer for each of my problems, I surely have some sense of clarity in things that I am doing and certain clarity in the confusion! (That’s something quite right! 😉 )
- I have had opportunities where I stepped in as a Volunteer at the Foundation and otherwise where it has certainly helped me grow as a better human-being. I am very grateful for that.
- I have always pondered on religion, culture and wondered where I belong because I didn’t have a clear cut answer to ‘Do I believe in God?’ I was all muddled up but now I do have some clarity that ‘I don’t know!’ So, I choose to be a Seeker – neither a ‘believer of God’ nor a ‘non-believer of God,’ treading on a way of exploring myself than God!
- The best part of my Journey so far in these two years have been my networking with people from various walks of life! It is an amazing way to learn things and you never know when you are meeting a person who is going to be a part of your life or a person who is going to be your mentor! It is always a joy to interact with people who are on this journey but also otherwise. Needless to say, I have had some amazing conversations and connect with people on my travel.
More on my experience of being a part-time Yogi is out here. Joy of being a part-time Yogi! Check it out!
Well, if you want to get into Inner Engineering and want to know more about it, here is the link: Inner Engineering
And there is an upcoming program on the 15th and 16th December. The best part of this program is that – initiation and completion of the program will be with Sadhguru! This is designed in a different way than the 7-Day Program. In this one has to take 7 Online sessions and the Completion Program runs on 15th and 16th December 2018. Special discounts running online now!
More on the program and registration out here: https://isha.sadhguru.org/blr
Please do register, if you think and know ‘The Way Out is In!’ And I am sure you would have realized this by now!